*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for **SIEM/Information Security Analyst** and I
have sent you a job description please go through it and let me know if you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated*

*Title:- : SIEM/Information Security Analyst*

*Mode of Interview: Phone, Skype, but possibly onsite – depends on the
manager request*

*Location: New York City*

*Duration:- 6months*

*Legal Status: Open for H1B but prefer Citizen/GC*

*Experience:  *

·         *5+ year’s technical Information Security experience.*

·         *3+ years of SIEM experience. *

·         *2+ experience of using Splunk in 24x7 environment*

·         *2+ years of working experience as an Incident Responder *

*Detailed JD: *

·         *“**Seeking a talented individuals to join our growing MSFC staff
to support our operational mission. This role is responsible for helping to
evaluate, define, improve, prioritize, and manageour Security Information
and Event Management (SIEM) on a Splunk Enterprise Security platform and
other tooling use cases, procedures, and alertescalation paths. *

·         *Responsibilities*

•               *Define, document, and manage the framework and procedures
needed for the tuning, and implementation of SIEM and other tooling
correlation rules, alert thresholds, and alert escalation paths.  *

•               *Performs event correlation review though incoming data
feeds, ticketing systems, and security alert mechanisms.*

•               *Gather, manage, and implementSplunk Enterprise Security
and other tooling requirements from cross-disciplined teams. *

•               *Define, document, and manage Identify, manage and update
SIEM use cases. *

•               *Work with MSFC teams to design, document, and implement a
framework to continually evaluate, monitor, and recommend improvements to
security controls. *

•               *Design, manage and update SIEM and other tooling metrics
and dashboards.  *

•               *Assist continuous improvement of processes to improve
alerts and rules for incident monitoring systems*

•               *Interface with Tier 1-3 teams to develop triage/processing
procedures to handle new alerts. *

•               *Assist in the development of detailed operational
processes and procedures and technical documentation to effectively
analyze, escalate, and assist in the remediation of security-related
incidents.*

*Required Skills:*

•               *Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management
information systems, or related field preferred.*

•               *5+ year’s technical Information Security experience.*

•               *3+ years of SIEM experience. *

•               *2+ experience of using Splunk in 24x7 environment*

•               *2+ years of working experience as an Incident Responder *

•               *Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross
disciplined teams. *

•               *Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.*

•               *Strong organizational skills.*

•               *Ability to build consensus across multiple silos.*

•               *Excellent analytical, research, and problem solving
skills.*

•               *Excellent oral and written communication skills.*

*Desired skills*

•               *Working within a fusion center, security operations,
incident management, or command center environment.*

•               *Experience in Scripting language (ex. Python, Perl or
Java) is a plus.*

•               *Knowledge of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux)*

•               *Detailed knowledge of security monitoring technologies and
products in this space. *

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.