Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com

*Position: QA Performance Tester(Exp on Jmeter and Java only)*
Location: Sunnyvale,CA
Duration: 6+ Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION* :-

• At least 5+ years of experience in overall Information Technology and
Test Delivery primarily on Performance Testing

Preferred:
• At least 5 years of overall experience in Performance testing, analysis
(client side and server side) and reporting Skills
• Equivalent experience in non-functional requirements with various
stakeholders
• At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design; Solid
experience in preparation and execution of Performance test scripts
• Need strong programming knowledge in Java.
• Expertise in tools like JMeter, Proxy Sniffer, Hubble, Selenium,
Cucumber, Ruby, Sikuli, Splunk, UNIX.
• Experience in HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center, IBM Rational
Performance Tester is a plus.
• Experience in tools like HP Diagnostics, DynaTrace or CA Introscope along
with Open Source and Native Performance tools for Web/App and DB layers
• At least 4 years working knowledge in debugging of performance scripts,
identification of performance issues using monitoring tools; Interaction
with various stake holders for performance issue resolution
• At least 3 year of experience of PT phases and pre-requisites for data
setup
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Ability to lead/handle a team from local or remote place is a plus.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Tel: (510) 972-5241 ||
Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email: vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ||
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ||*