Hi,

Please find below job description Accenture  please send me the resume
to *npa...@myasap.com
<npa...@myasap.com>*

If interested fill the below details and send me back..

*Role* Python Developer  Need H1B PLEASE

*Location *Hartford, CT

*Duration: *Contract

Need candidates with Advanced level SQL skills
-Candidate will be trained on Python to use it in Big Data environment and
related work
-After on project training use of python as a programming language to
ingest data into Hadoop (similar to Java)
-Experience on SQL 3-5 years

Skills requested:
- SQL – Advanced
- Python - Nice to have
- Java – Nice to have

Good communication skills are a must

*Skill Matrix ( Please Fill the years of working experience )*

*IT* Experience:

Us Experience:

Python:

SQL :

Java:

Javascript:

Big Data environment:

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

Ø  Full Legal Name(As per the Passport):

Ø  Contact:

Ø  E- Mail ID:

Ø  Current Location (City & State):

Ø  Re-Location:

Ø  Visa Status:

Ø  Skype ID:

Ø  Availability:

Ø  Are you Still in a Project (Y/N):

Ø  Last 4 Digit SSN Number:

Ø Best Hourly Rate:

Ø  Interview Mode (Phone/Skype/F2F):

Ø  Any Offer/Interviews ? :

Ø  Two Professional References (Recent Project

Ø  Education(passed out):

*Thanks & Regards*

Naveen

ASAP Solutions Group LLC