Hi,

 Resource Logistics, Inc. (RLI) is a software consulting firm headquartered
in Edison, NJ specializing in Software Solutions, Contracting & Placement,
ERP/CRM Implementation seeking an* Sr Tester  *for our client based in *Rolling
Meadows, IL – 60173.* Over 17 years of proven track record in providing
cost effective and top notch talent to fortune 500 companies, government
and other major corporations/entities.

Resource Logistics, Inc. (RLI) can mobilize the right people, skills, and
technologies to help clients improve their performance. We can offer
competitive and good hourly rate / salary for the right candidate so please
submit me your resume. (See description below):

*Job Role :Sr Tester*

*Location: Rolling Meadows, IL – 60173*

*Job Duration: Long Term*

NOTE: “Basically I am looking for someone that has tested software that has
any kind of similarities to ours, which I know will be rare.  Or, if they
have tested with software and hardware or any manufacturing related
experience.  They should also have good IT skills for setting up computers,
OSs, networking, etc.  And good SQL skills are a must.”

*Job Description: *

To participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the
client and team.

Preparing & Executing the Test Procedures for new features.

Performing Installation and Upgrade Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression
testing.

Finding defects and logging into Bug tracking tool.

Performing the System Integration Testing.

Reviewing the automation code.

*Mandatory Skills*

Technical / Soft Skills

Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)

Functional Testing on Windows or Linux Based applications

Expert

*Desired Skills*

Technical / Soft Skills

Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)

Virtualization Technologies

Good

Linux

Good

Manufacturing domain experience

Good

Automation Tool – Selenium / Ranorex / UFT

Good

SQL

Good

Basic Networking and Troubleshooting Skills

Knowledge

*Skill Matrix*

*Technical / Soft. Skills*

*Years of experience*

Manufacturing Domain/MES

Windows based Application

Linux based Application

SQL

Basic Networking and Troubleshooting Skills

--

Thanks & Best Regards

SUPRIYA PATHAK

Resource Logistics Inc.