Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: Ab Initio Engineer for production support*

*Job Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*

 Technical skills : Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Ab Initio, Unix, Teradata
experience preferred

   - Lives in the Bay Area and is okay with being at the customer site 5
   days a week (no complaining about I live in Fremont and the commute is
   awful)
   - Good verbal and written communication skills – This resource is asked
   to provide input (slides) to the monthly report and to present to WSI
   management on occasion
   - Strong AbInitio design and development skills – 95% of WSI’s ETL is
   written using AbInitio
   - AbInitio performance tuning skills
   - Outgoing personality that is not shy about reaching out to individuals
   at the customer or the offshore team
   - Preferably from a managed services background (understands SLAs,
   metrics, offshore teams, etc.).  If not from a managed services background,
   then is at least willing to learn and adhere to a MS project.  Resources
   from a pure development background have trouble understanding what we
   should and should not be doing as part of a managed services project.

Responsibilities:
• Work with engineers from disparate source systems for data acquisition,
transformation and data quality.
• Understand the structure and meaning of data coming in the source systems
through data profiling and applying business content to the data.
• Define business rules and transformations for data coming from source
systems into the data warehouse to match the business application of the
data.
• Design and develop production level data loads into the data warehouse
that are optimized for fast performance and minimal maintenance.
• Design dimensional data models that work well with the other components
of the BI stack, like the database and reporting tools.
• Identify data quality issues and their root causes. Implement fixes and
design data audits to capture the issues in the future.
• Implement indexing and partitioning strategies that maximize query
performance based on how users access the data.
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years of Ab Initio experience (GDE and EME) and Unix
experience
• Minimum of 3-5+ years data warehouse and ETL processing experience
• Teradata experience preferred; Excellent SQL skills required
• Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical associates and
vice-versa a must
• Experience with ETL design and code development and support in Ab Initio
• Experience analyzing customer behavior data in a web-based environment or
operations-based data preferred.
• Experience using rapid prototypes to develop information requirements.
• Excellent communication skills and professionalism are must

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Email:sbha...@sagetl.com

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy

https://www.facebook.com/SageGroupConsultingInc