Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing great today

Below is the list of available consultants , looking for new project. Let
me know if you have any requirement which matches my consultants !!

I would highly appreciate if you can add me in to your distribution
list *sat...@precisiontechcorp.com
<sat...@precisiontechcorp.com> / satishkumar.u...@gmail.com
<satishkumar.u...@gmail.com>*  or reach me on *732-348-5000*213.*

Keep  posting me with your daily C2C requirements.

*Consultant*

*Technology*

*Visa*

*Relocation*

Raju

Business Analyst

H1-B

Open

Jothi

Business Analyst

GC

NY/NJ/PA/CT

Chhaya

Business Analyst

USC

NY/NJ/PA

*Note:* This is not a spam. If you would like to be removed from my mailing
list simply reply with “*REMOVE*” in the subject. I will remove your email
id immediately from my list. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.