Hi

Hope you are doing great,

*Please review the following Job Description and share me Details below if
you find comfortable for this position...*

*Title: MS SQL Developer*

*Location : Bartlesville, OK*

*Duration: Long Term*

* Note: Need Passport Number Mandatory*

*Skills*

   - Ability to work in a dynamic agile team to support a major product
   - Responsible for gathering technical requirements for building a
   database model
   - Design, develop and maintain database code that supports our K2 mobile
   application
   - Ensure design and development take into account all aspects of
   requirements
   - Insure data quality, architecture, security and operations
   - Identify and solve SQL bottlenecks
   - Ensure all development goes through approval for test and production
   migrations
   - Ensure all Company policies are followed
   - Accurately estimate time for time required for assigned USE Cases
   - Prepare documentations and specifications
   - Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
   - Must work in Bartlesville offices
   - Bachelors Degree required
   - Added Advantage - Experience with K2 and Tableau

*If Interested please fill following details and share an updated copy of
Resume.*

First Name:

Last Name:

Visa status in US: