*Job ID: TX-304123635 *
*SAP BO Developer with BI reports, Crystal Reports, ETL, data integration,
security and government experience*
*Location: Austin TX (CPA)Duration: 6+ months*
*Visa: GC,CITIZEN & H1b's*
*Minimum Requirements:*Years Skills/Experience
1. 8 Experience in Business Intelligence Report Writing in SAP Business
2. 5 Experience with Crystal Reports
3. 5 Experience with Business/System/Data Analysis and Improvement
4. 5 Experience with the development of various reporting mechanisms
5. 5 Extensive knowledge of/experience with data integration, data
quality, multi-dimensional design and ETL tools, processes and methodology
6. 3 Extensive experience with highly complex application security
1. 3 Proficient with the Microsoft Windows and Office products
2. 2 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
*As a Business Intelligence Report Writer, the Worker must have a strong
background in Business Objects 3.1 or above and have worked with BI,
PeopleSoft and Data Warehouse technology. The Worker must have extensive
experience in the following:*
1. developing Business Objects reports based on functional
specifications for a group or organization
2. working with business customers to gather requirements for report
3. working with business customers and IT SMEs to define BI training
4. providing training to users
5. adhering to software development processes
6. preparing detailed documentation
7. Generating work estimates in an SDLC environment.
The Worker must be able to work with the Data Warehouse, PeopleSoft and
Agency teams to ensure reports comply with the standards and all data
modeling artifacts are prepared accurately in a timely fashion. The Worker
must also be quality conscious and be dedicated to delivering quality
products on time and on budget.
Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team.
Working remotely will be limited and must be pre-approved by the Project
Manager and Direct Supervisor
*WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:*
1. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
2. Must be able to work independently in a diverse team environment with
local and remote teams
3. Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with
readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
4. Perform related work as assigned
5. Must be able to work independently
6. Knowledge of software development methodologies
7. Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
8. Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to
put in extra efforts when necessary
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.