We are looking for *Sr. Puppet / DevOps Engineer* for one of our
client at *Seattle,
WA*. Please let me know your interest.
*Sr. Puppet / DevOps Engineer*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6 plus month contract*
*Candidate must have Linkedin profile.*
*Principal Administrator Infrastructure Automation - Puppet *If you're an
ambitious Systems Engineer with deep scripting experience who thrives on
getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you
want to work here!
This is a Principal Administrator position involving management of a highly
dynamic environment. Work as a lead in a team in support of operational
automation and project related activities. Provide technical and
operational support to other departments and teams as required in support
of business objectives.
· *Minimum 10+ years of extensive scripting experience: Shell,
Python, Perl, PowerShell*
· Experience as Puppet Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Systems
Admin/Engineer in operations of a large-scale enterprise
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Expert-level proficiency in automation, expert in making things
repeatable and simple
· Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly
· Expert Linux/Unix system administration and troubleshooting skills
· 3-5 years of experience implementing build configuration tools,
such *as Puppet, Chef, Git, SCCM or Jenkins*
· Be self-motivated and able to meet objectives with little or no
· Provide 24 x 7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation
with other team members.
· Working knowledge of software development methodologies including
code profiling, regression testing, and continuous integration.
· Working knowledge (experience preferred, not required) of
ServiceNow methodologies and modules.
· ITSM/ITIL background, SDLC knowledge, and DevOps CI/CD Model
· CMDB functionality/deliverables/management
· Puppet functions: OS Deployment, Configuration Compliance, Patch
Management, Software Distribution, Server Management, Inventory, Reporting
· Working experience with either Private/Hybrid Cloud, Azure, AWS,
VMware or Hyper-V
· Proven competency with most Linux/Unix commands/utilities.
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix, especially OEL/RHEL, AIX, and Solaris
· Knowledge of or experience with Bash, Python and Ruby scripting
· Knowledge of or experience with Orchestration Engines and
· Knowledge of or experience with Ansible or similar platforms
· System installation and configuration experience.
· Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and SSO integration
· Familiarity of SaaS ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow
· Familiarity with Client Server systems
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.