*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.    *

*Role: Data Analyst *

*Location: Playa Vista, CA *

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Mode of interview: phone then Onsite*

* Job Description *

*We are looking for a Data Analyst for our client, one of the biggest media
companies in the world. The person selected for this role will answer
complex questions around video monetization on our digital platforms.*

*This person understands the business context of digital ad serving and
uses tools like FreeWheel, Adobe Analytics, and SQL to build holistic
reports and dashboard for senior management. The ideal candidate has a
knack for generating data insights and communicating the impact to all
levels of the organization. *

*This person will be based in the company’s Playa Vista office.*

*Duties/Responsibilities and Expectations*

   - *Work with multiple data sets: Adobe Analytics, FreeWheel, DFP, Hulu,
   Rentrak, comScore, Nielsen and answer complex questions about video
   consumption and monetization *
   - *Select best possible solution to generate and present reports in
   response to executive requests *
   - *Contribute to development of senior management dashboards *
   - *Gather information and build reports and dashboards supporting
   various departments *
   - *Proactively identify data issues through data validation *
   -

*Create technical documentation  Team / Leadership Skills *
   - *Work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross
   functional team *
   - *Use sound judgment to identify issues and escalate when appropriate *
   - *Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used
   by analysts *
   - *Learn from mistakes and take action to apply the learnings and
   provide peer feedback *
   - *Identify and communicate specific personal growth goals for self *

*Knowledge/Background/Experience for the Role*

   - *Bachelor’s degree *
   - *At least two years of experience working with digital ad serving
   data *
   - *Experience working in the entertainment industry *
   - *Intermediate SQL skills *
   - *Three to five years of experience using the Microsoft Office suite
   with very strong Excel skills *
   - *Three to five years of business analysis experience in a large
   company with multiple functions/business units preferred *
   - *Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all
   levels of end users and technical resources *
   - *Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign
   principles, tools and techniques a plus*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.