*Location: Eden Prairie, MN*
*Length: 14 months*
*Type: contract to hire*
Salesforce Developers/Integrators are engaged in all phases of the software
development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business
system requirements, and creating application system models. Salesforce
Developers primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and
debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal
use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition,
Software Developers participate in design meetings and consult with
business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business
needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the
achievement of business and technology initiatives. Salesforce Developers
work with limited guidance on complex work assignments and problem
· With limited guidance performs design and development of new
system functionality, as well as defect correction (analysis, design, code)
on complex issues. Through collaboration with other teams install,
customize and integrate commercial software packages. Works with peers to
gain understanding of systems while conducting root cause analysis of
issues, reviewing new and existing code and/or performing unit testing.
· Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause
analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit
· Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends
requirements, design and code reviews.
· Understands and assists in gathering and analyzing customer
· Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate
estimates on work packages. Identifies issues that impact availability.
· Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of work experience in the
Information Technology field.
· Previous Salesforce Developer experience. Salesforce 401
· 4+ years of developer experience specific to I/T
discipline/technology(s) - i.e., Salesforce/Force.com, Web Services.
· Experience with Salesforce development, including writing Apex,
Visualforce pages, and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
· Use of Salesforce declarative features, security model, and
· Ability to function in an Agile environment
· Confidence to raise issues or alert project team to risks
· 5 years of experience in Salesforce, with 3 of those years being
in a Developer role.
· Additional Salesforce certifications
· Knowledge of Healthcare, Call Center and/or Eligibility
functionality a huge plus
· Healthcare industry experience
Thanks & Regards,
203 Elden Street
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.