Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent requirement with one of our
client.

Please share your Consultant for below position at
*hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com
<hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com>* or call me at
*904 267 0745*.

Please find job description:-

*Skill Set*

Mandatory skills sets:

Need to have expertise on Spring, Hibernate, SQL, maven, unix scripting.
Rest Web-services , Spring Mvc , Spring Boot.

Desired skill sets:

JSP, jQuery, HTML, CSS.

*Work Location*

Sunnyvale , CA

*Special Instructions*

NA

*Job Description*

Mandatory skills sets:

Need to have expertise on Spring, Hibernate, SQL, maven, unix scripting.
Rest Web-services , Spring Mvc , Spring Boot.

Desired skill sets:

JSP, jQuery, HTML, CSS.

Job Description:
· 7+ years of overall IT experience.
· 5+ years of experience on Java -J2EE enterprise application development.
· 4+ years of web development experience with exposure to Oracle DB, PLSQL,
JSP, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
· 1+ years of experience in onsite coordinating. He should have actively
participated in all SDLC phases interacting with clients and business users.
· Need to have expertise on Spring, Hibernate, SQL, maven, unix scripting.
· Need to have knowledge on dev ops tool like Jenkins, Sonar.
· Experience in doing performance testing and unit testing of application,
preferably by using JMeter and JUnit respectively.
· Need to have good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in working on AGILE projects.

Note: We appreciate not to see any rejects at screening stage due to poor
quality.

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi