*Rate is open and need locals. Inperson Must*
*Front End Developer *
*New York City*
· Work closely with our design and tech teams to create engaging,
next level products
· Collaborate with other developers to maintain standards and
create a re-usable codebase.
· Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology
solutions to requirements.
· Forward thinking, with an eye to code for performance,
scalability, and maintainability
· Minimum 5+ years of front end development experience
· Strong OOD/OOP skills, experience with software development
principles, Agile methodologies, and applying modern design patterns
· Familiarity with source control and merging
· Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
· Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
· Experience coding in an MVC frameworks
· Experience with modern CSS precompilers (Less, Sass/Scss, stylus)
· Experience in the digital media, healthcare and/or CMS driven
*Senior Front End Engineer - Bill*
*Plainsboro, NJ / NYC*
* Primary Responsibilities:*
• Work closely with our design and tech teams to create engaging,
next level products
• Create clean, semantic markup in line with current best practices
• Implement design layouts in code to the pixel and for various
platforms and browsers
• Strong command of web standards, *CSS* and *cross-browser
• Experience with modern client-side scripting frameworks (
• Experience with modern CSS precompilers (*Less, Sass/Scss, stylus*
• Experience integrating with *CMS* and *MVC web frameworks* (Yii,
• Responsive design strategies and tactics
• Best match would be response, backbone with Yii.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.