Hello ALL,
Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
<parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com>*

*TITLE:  SAP HR Functional*

*LOCATION: Piscataway, NJDURATION: 6+ Months*

*Requisition Details*

   - Overall 15+ years of experience I an Functional HRIS role
   - Function Resource required for Service Management
   - Compensation
   - Talent Management
   - Understands Cloud Application as they Map to HR

*Thanks & Regards......*

*Parabjot Kaurll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: ‚Äč510-516-7887 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*