*Dear Candidate,*
We have an urgent opening for Java developer and I have sent you a job
description please go through it and let me know if you are comfortable
with it and also send me your consultant's updated.

*Role: Java developer*

*Duration: 6 Month *

*Location: Tampa |FL| *

*Mode of interview:  The candidate will be selected over the phone but be
expected to be in Iowa on the day of the job*

*We are basically looking for experienced Java developers, with strong
skills in the following areas:*

*·*         *J2EE*

*·*         *Hibernate*

*·*         *JBoss*

*·*         *Spring frameworks*

*·*         *Database – MySQL or Oracle*

*·*         *Good Communication*

*·*
*Healthcare needed*

*·*         *Pega Experience (Big Bonus)*

*Feel free to send me your top 2-3 candidates with strong skills in these
areas.  *