This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest.
*Project Manager Senior*
*Location: Chelsea, MA*
*Duration: 10+ months*
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering and supporting technology
projects at Mass IT. Primarily the Project Manager will serve as the
primary point of contact for assigned projects, and be responsible for the
overall delivery of MassIT services. The ideal candidate is proficient in
different project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and
We are looking for a PM to manage our Desktop Modernization project. The
Virtual Desktop project is currently in Pilot phase and we are trying to
move it into production with approximately 1000 users. The goal is to
replace the traditional desktop with modern alternatives.
- Plan and manage IT projects by identifying tasks, resources delivery
timelines and success metrics.
- Manage program scope, schedule, budget and resources to successfully
fulfill business and technical requirements with high customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate technical support as needed including but not limited to
architectural reviews, compliance reviews and various project artifacts.
- Manage project issues and risks to prevent potential barriers to
- Review with MassIT management project schedules and milestone dates.
- Create and maintain relevant project documentation such as project
charter/scope, project plans, status reports and operational checklists.
- Provide presentations as necessary to MassIT customers, agency staff
and management including use of MassIT tools to maintain current
- Ensure deployed solutions are compliant with Enterprise Technology and
- Assist with procurement necessary to acquire goods and services to
facilitate the project.
- Lead project meetings with customer stakeholders and project teams on
a regular basis.
· Minimum of eight years in information technology with at least
five years in a project management role
· Experience creating and implementing plans according to project
goals and objectives
· Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
· Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
· Knowledge of ITIL concepts
· Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the
ability to be respectful and diplomatic at all times
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
Direct : 972-521-7353
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.