Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Position : Openstack Network Admin*
*Location : Irving, TX*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
- At least 1 year experience in implementation and maintenance of
- Experience in SDN Controller like Opendaylight, ONOS etc. Must have
experience in working closely either integration of SDN Controller with
Openstack or developing applications via SDN Controller API
- Experience in CMP platform is preferable
- Exposure to Openstack networking (neutron) via VLAN, GRE & VXLAN
- Should have experience in practical use case implementation of Service
function chaining via SDN Controllers
- Exposure to Opendaylight (ODL) API for flow, Service Function &
Service Function chaining (SFC)
- Should have exposure to different mechanisms to perform SFC like NSH,
- Exposure to usage & configuration of VNF (open and vendor specific)
- Experience in any Commercial NFV products (Cisco, Juniper, Versa,
Vidder, Viptela) would be an added advantage
- Should have experience in scripting using
shell/python/ruby/puppet/chef/ansible. Should be able to create/work with
- Experience with technical skills in SOA, web services, data
virtualization, implementation of RESTful web services will be preferable
- Experience to Telecom service provider domain predominantly into
Networking area of Telecom.
- Understanding of OPNFV and setup will be added advantage
- Understanding of cloud computing domain would be an added advantage.
- Strong Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Experience with Redhat Products & Enterprise Design Patterns, Camel
and Fuse would be an added advantage.
- Software development/programming experience in Java EE and Jboss would
be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like ANT, MAVEN would be an added
- Strong understanding of Web Technologies including HTML, CSS, JS,
Ajax, JSON, JSF, JQuery, etc. would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.