*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Please forward a profiles to **shan...@techconsultinc.com*
*Here are the requirement details*
*Oracle Agile PLM Support/Developer*
* – Mounds View, MN Oracle Agile PLM Support/Developer 12+ Month Contract*
This job needs a broad understanding of solutions, best practices, business
processes or technology designs within Oracle /Agile Product Life cycle
Management application. Applicant must possess the development and support
experience with the product and its corresponding API usage. Sound
knowledge about configuration, business processes used in the application.
Must be familiar with the data load utilities, workflows used in the
Provide application technical support consistent with defined service
levels. Follow MSS-IT standards, procedures and methodologies for project
management and system development.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform technical support and system development functions, consistent
with defined service levels, for assigned business applications.
• This includes the ability to:
o work closely with end-users to identify issues and capture business
o translate business requirements into system design specifications
o perform appropriate development and testing activities
o communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
o coordinate activities between both end-users and other IT departments
o create appropriate documentation as defined by the development
• Manage all phases of small to medium development efforts from initiation
• Understand and utilize MDT-IT tools, standards, and methodologies for
project management, documentation, system development, and implementation.
• Work closely with business stakeholders and end users to develop an
understanding of how our applications are used by the businesses being
• Maintain a productive relationship with business sponsors and end users.
• Constantly seek ways to increase efficiency in the delivery of services,
while maximizing our value to the business.
• Maintain competency in the technologies related to responsibilities.
• Manage multiple support and development tasks concurrently.
• Develop and maintains a broad theoretical understanding of current
hardware and software technologies.
• Represent the organization as the prime technical contact on projects.
Interact with senior personnel on significant technical matters often
requiring coordination between organizations.
• Lead other developers in creating solutions and solving technical
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular
use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Lead troubleshooting initiatives for issues that arise.
• Maintain documents, support and/or service medium-sized computer systems
with minimal supervision. Contribute to programming standards development.
• Competent to work on complex systems analysis and programming assignments
with minimal supervision. Expected to independently determine solutions.
• Work independently with end-users and business partners to understand
requirements and design and estimate solutions. Handle multiple small to
moderate size project assignments concurrently.
• Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information on them are protected
in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and
Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Configure, support, administer and extend Oracle-Agile PLM platform
• Experience in supporting WebLogic based applications
• Must be a Java programmer who also has Agile 9. 3.4+ experience.
• Good with ACS agile tools
• Worked on interfaces from agile application to other ERP systems
• Must have Agile PLM SDK, PX and web services development experience.
• Knowledge in Agile Administration tasks
• Knowledge of source code control tools.
• Agile PLM Implementation or upgrade experience
• Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments
• Exposure to enterprise infrastructure (Load balancers, LDAP systems ,
• Experience in developing applications in Windows 2008/2012
IT Support Skills Experience level
• Enterprise Application Integration : Weblogic 1-2 year experience
• GUI/Development Tools : Java 2-5 year experience
• Program Languages : Java 2-5 year experience
• XML 1-2 year experience
• Technical Development Specialties :
• Application Program Interface (APIs, web services) 2-5 year experience
• Databases Oracle 3-5 years experience
• Servers Windows 2-5 year experience
• Unix/Linux/Solaris 2-5 year experience
Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest!!!
33505 State Street, Suite # 200 Farmington, MI 48335
*Email** : **shan...@techconsultinc.com* <shan...@techconsultinc.com>
*Messanger**: shankarraj...@yahoo.com <shankarraj...@yahoo.com>*
*Minority Certified and Woman Owned Enterprise*
*TCI**- Technology Consultants inc*
*Note:* *It is not a solicitation attempt!!!*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.