Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in Tallahassee, FL is currently seeking a
Business Analyst Consultant resource to

join their organization. I have included a complete job description below
in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Tallahassee, FL(Local)*
*Duration: 1+Year *

*Need!! GC, USC Only*

Responsibilities:
Facilitate the daily Revenue Accounting activities and provide subject
matter expertise for the Motor Fuel Rewrite project;
Ensure strategic or critical projects are completed or near completion
around key dates in order to provide a seamless transition for employees
taking on these duties;
Meet with the Program Administrator, Program Contract Manager and/or
designated departmental staff to discuss the status of the project and to
address any concerns on a biweekly basis, as

appropriate, on a day of mutual choosing;
Maintain a daily log of activities worked to include begin and end times in
order to correlate to specific contract job duties;
Respond to inquiries and requests within 24 hours or by the next business
day;
Provide assigned work effort results to the Program Administrator or as
directed;
Complete a monthly time sheet and provide supporting documentation.

Requirements:
Experience supporting XML Applications (3+ years);
Experience building supporting schemas as needed using XPath Document (3+
years);
Experience using XMLSpy (3+ years);
Knowledge of numbers, their operations, and interrelationships including
one or more of the following: arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus,
statistics, and their applications;
Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the
financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial
data;
Skill in auditing, reviewing, reconciling or analyzing data for compliance
with regulatory requirements, policies and procedures;
Knowledge of State of Florida accounting policies and procedures (prefered);
Knowledge of Department of Revenue’s SUNTAX system, Accounting process, and
Motor Fuel Distribution (prefered);
Experience working with a State MeF XML Project or have worked with
National Standards whether Government or Industrial (prefered);
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field (equivalent work experience).

Thanks and Regards,
*Bakshi - Recruiter *

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
*Direct:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com
<bak...@cognizantechnologies.com> Gtalk: recruiter0...@gmail.com
<recruiter0...@gmail.com>*