I trust you are well
Can you please share suitable resumes ASAP, please note: this is with our
Direct Client and our client is ready to interview and hire someone ASAP
*Identity Management Resource/Oracle Identity Manager Developer (OIM/ IAM)*
*6+ Months Contract*
*Phone Screen followed by F2F*
*Rate: Open on C2C/ W2*
*VISA: USC, GC, GC EAD, H1 etc*
*Locals are preferred/ Non Locals are fine too*
*Minimum: 9+ Years of exp required*
*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must during submission*
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate for our IT Security
Identity Management development team. This position will include working on
projects and support requests. The candidate must have 5+ years of
experience developing and delivering identity management solutions using
the Oracle Identity Governance products. The candidate must have excellent
Written and Oral communication skills. The candidate will be required to
document and explain design decisions and implementation plans.
- Minimum of 5 years of overall IAM experience
- Must have experience in installation, configuration and customization of
- 3 year minimum experience in requirements analysis, design and
implementation of Oracle Identity products. This includes installation,
troubleshooting, maintenance/upgrade strategies, and performance tuning.
- Experience in implementing forms, rules, provisioning workflows, Java
- 5 years J2EE development experience.
- Solaris OS experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of CA SiteMinder, F5 load balancers,
firewalls, proxies, LDAP, XML, SQL, JDBC, Web Services, Active Directory,
WebSphere, SAML, and Oracle.
- Experience using Netbeans IDE, Version control using Subversion.
- Must have experience developing custom Java Web Services.
- Must have basic understanding and knowledge of PCI and SOX regulatory
- Must be able to multitask, work independently as well as in a team
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Familiarity with formal development life-cycle processes (design,
development, testing, and deployment).
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.