Hope you are doing great,
Greetings from *SAGE IT INC,*
Please find the bellow requirement, if comfortable with this requirement
please send me Updated resume to *bjam...@sageitinc.net
<bjam...@sageitinc.net>** / **jameer111usstaff...@gmail.com*
<jameer111usstaff...@gmail.com> or reah me @ *972 996 0650x348*
*(Need only GC/USC)*
*Title : Java lead with big data experience*
*Location: Cary, NC USA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
• *Design, develop, implement* and test software components on
distributed system written in Java.
• Produce efficient, maintainable, reliable *code and unit
• *Refactor code *as necessary to improve function or reduce
• Research new technologies and *frameworks*; make selections
• Analyze and solve performance and *security related issues* in
• Collaborate with other teams including engineering,
post-sales support and *product management.*
• Collaborate with *QA team* in automation process on need
• Produce documentation and artifacts necessary in accordance
with the existing processes for collaborating with QA, post sales and
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
· 7+ years of relevant software development experience, building
enterprise software products or web applications, producing design and
technical artifacts, planning and executing the development projects.
*should have at least 4+ years of experience in the following:*
• Design and development of web and business components in Java
• Strong understanding of software design patterns
• Competence with *Python, Linux shell scripting, MySQL* or any
• Experience with industry-standard *IDE*, version control and
• Experience on scaling and performance optimization of
• Experience with a *distributed version control system* (e.g.
• Triaging and Solving problems in distributed systems in
integrated release and production environments including functionality,
performance and scaling bottlenecks.
• Willingness to work in an *agile environment *where unit
testing, code quality (automated checks and peer review), and continuous
integration are a critical part of the development process
• Experience with *Grails*
• Experience with at least one "* big data*" framework or
distributed datastore (*e.g. Hadoop Map-Reduce, Samza, Spark, Solr,
Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo, Zookeeper), ETL*.
• Experience with *Hadoop YARN or Apache Mesos*
• Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. *VirtualBox,
• Sound knowledge on *product and applications security.*
• Experience with* Java 8, including streams and lambdas*
*3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034*
*Call : 972 996 0650 X 348*
*Mail : bjam...@sageitinc.net <bjam...@sageitinc.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.