*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.   *

*Position: Server Engineer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*MUST BE LOCAL with excellent communication. Preference is USC/GC first
otherwise H1b should be ok!*

*Qualifications:*

   - *NetApp Storage 7-mode and 8 Clustered environments*
   - *vSphere 5.5/6*
   - *Windows Server 2008-2016*
   - *PowerShell*

*Additional (not required):*

·         *Active Directory*

·         *Kaseya*

·         *Basic Linux*

·         *Cloud Infrastructure fundamentals*

·         *AWS*

*Server skills: *

·
*Netapp- Bonus experience, understanding of ESX and virtualization, modern
windows and PowerShell. Windows Engineer.  Linux skills are nice. *

·         *Kaseya- not necessary *

·         *AD- Must *

·         *AWS- public cloud understanding, is nice, a lot will be moved
into AWS and understanding will be great!*

 [image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.