Hope all is well..
I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in Atlanta, GA is currently seeking a
Security engineer Consultant resource to join
their organization. I have included a complete job description below in
case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.
*Job Title: Security engineer consultant*
*Location: Atlanta, GA (Local)*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Must be a US citizen or full GC only!! *
IBM AppScan Standard or HP Fortify.
• Host developer-focused appsec training workshops on topics including
secure coding and vulnerability remediation.
• Coordinate testing objectives, reporting deliverables, and remediation
efforts as the liaison between the financial institution(s) and
• Provide documented guidance to development teams that define effective
remediation solutions for vulnerabilities.
• Contribute to maintaining clients PCI-DSS certifications through
addressing regulatory requirements.
• Availability to work occasional off-hours to complete assessments tied to
meeting critical business objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, I.T., I.S.,
Engineering, Analytics or equivalent.
• Hands on technical experience with dynamic and static security testing
tools, including source code assessments.
• Deep analytical skills, strong out-of-the-box thinking.
• Ability to effectively perform detailed-oriented technical information
security work on a full-time basis.
• Excel independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter
Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL - 60515
Direct:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.