*Hope all is well..*

*I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and
your network. Our top client, located in Dover, DE is currently seeking a
Peoplesoft Functional Consultant resource to join *

*their organization. I have included a complete job description below in
case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.*

*Job Title: Peoplesoft Functional consultant (Expenses/Supplier Portal)*
*Location: Dover, DE*
*Duration: 6-9 months*

*Required Skills:*
*Recent functional implementation knowledge of PeopleSoft Expenses and
Supplier Portal*
*Governmental Experience is a huge plus *
*Solid understanding of setup tables, reporting and integration*
*Configure in PeopleSoft 9.1 to prepare for upgrade to 9.2*
*Gather and document business requirements*
*Document “As Is” processes and design “To be” processes*
*Lead in configuration*
*Explain different setup options and results*
*Work on interface files*
*Lead Fit/Gap Analysis sessions*
*Prepare and run test scripts*

*Consulting Skills:*
*Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, team members and
*Consistently produces clear, concise status reports*
*Builds confidence and trust with customers*
*Displays effective analytical skills*

*Leadership Skills:*
*Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual
*Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues *

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Bakshi - Recruiter *

*Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com
<bak...@cognizantechnologies.com> Gtalk: recruiter0...@gmail.com

ABAP" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.