Hi Recruiters,

Greetings from Implify Inc,

Hope you are doing great,

We are looking for Dynamic US IT Recruiters at our Hyderabad office.

If you are interested and available for the following position, please send
your updated resume to san...@implifyinc.com or IND: +91-9849108759; USA
Contact: 3025252205

In case you are not looking for a change right now, then I request you to
pass this opportunity to your friends or colleagues, who are suitable and

Requirement: Minimum 5+years of experience in US IT Recruitment

Thanks & Regards,

ABAP" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.