*Direct Client Need System Architect in El Segundo, CA - 12 Months Project*
Job Title: System Architect
Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 12 Months Project
*!! Need Passport No & Visa Copy for H1Bs & EADs !!*
Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field), Master's degree preferred
• 15+ years relevant experience with at least 5+ years as an
Architect in a fast paced environment required, Experience working in a
large corporate environment required.
• Demonstrated success in working with senior executives, product
management, program management and ability to build and maintain trusted
relationships with development teams, technical leads and application
• Leadership qualities, including ability to facilitate technical
discussions with diverse and cross-functional groups, organizational and
• Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a
big-picture vision, and the drive to make management vision a reality.
• Experience in Business Systems Analysis, Requirements
Elaboration, high-level architecture and detailed designs.
• Ability to consolidate complex existing Engineering environmental
descriptions into an existing Enterprise Architecture for a current state
architecture and the development of an ongoing future state Enterprise
• Must possess a drive for excellence and a get-it-done attitude
while being mindful of existing organizational knowledge and platforms.
• Experience with distributed media applications, video-on-demand
and broadcast systems
• Self-motivated with the ability to make solid technical decisions
with minimal managerial direction.
• Ability to use models and architectural frameworks to identify
relationships between business objectives, processes and technology
capabilities. Expressing use cases, designs using UML is required.
• Ability to integrate Enterprise Architecture processes with other
planning and operational processes.
• Ability to develop and deliver roadmaps that enhance operational
efficiency and provide visionary guidance for business and technology
• Understanding of software development methodologies and
structured approaches to system development and ongoing maintenance of
systems is required.
• Experience in developing Scalable Web Architecture and
Distributed Systems is required
• Experience in open source and cloud technologies is required.
• Experience in web services integration with platforms like web,
smart phones, tablets is required. Set top box or over-the-top device
experience is a plus.
• Business and Technology Consulting is a plus.
*Thanks & RegardsSyed RiyazAgile Enterprise Solutions IncPh: 972 427
1716syed_ri...@aesinc.us.com <syed_ri...@aesinc.us.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.