Hope you are doing good!!!
I tried reaching you out but unfortunately you were on Voicemail.
Please find below the job details and let me know if you would be
interested for this new opportunity.
*Position: Windows & VMware *
*Location: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 6+ months *
Windows Infrastructure support L3/L4 level experience in Windows Operating
systems support Experience in Terminal servers, Windows Clustering,
Knowledge on Storage, Networking, Firewall and backup Applications/devices
Configuring Active directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS and related components
Proficiency in Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2 required.
In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting
experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future
Exposure to DMZ environment
Demonstrated expertise in print server, file server, web server functions,
log review back-up, and real-time customer service are instrumental to
success of a system administrator is required.
Experience working in a high-availability clustered environment
Windows 2000/2003/2008 Servers - commission, recovery, decommission etc.
*Active Directory Management *
· Ability to provide expert domain level administrative support for
a Microsoft Active Directory forest as a domain administrator.
· Require knowledge of how to provision and de-provision domain
controllers, troubleshoot replication issues, under-bar zone issues,
understand FSMO roll requirements and concerns etc.
· Ability to discuss architectural issues with the client in a
· Manage and troubleshoot Group Policies for servers and end user
devices at an Agency level.
· Ability to resolve single- and cross technology incidents
independently and lead team members to resolve unusually complex or cross
· Require experience to identify, manage and lead escalations
through L3 management.
· Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems
from occurring in team/technology area.
· Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of
high complexity and risk to meet customer requirements; following all
required change processes.
· Excellent Understanding of virtualization technology. Experience
on VMware ESX 4.5, 5.0, 6.0 and on V sphere
· Experience in P2V, VMotion and VMware virtual center. Good hands
on command line of ESX.
· Good hands on Experience in diagnostics & troubleshooting of ESX
· Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
· Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual
sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
*Thanks & Best Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*Resource Logistics Inc.*
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
Phone(O): (732) 553-0566 Ext 50
Fax: (732) 553-0568
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.