Hope you doing Well !!!
Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..
*Job Title: Build and Release Engineer( 10+ years Exp.)*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Target Start Date: Oct 24, 2016*
*Job Details: -*
*- *Build/configuration/administration and troubleshooting of
highly complex products with a common operating system, high level of code
reuse, and multiple parallel releases.
- Ad hoc troubleshooting of merge and release blockers (hardware,
configuration, code) and support triaging efforts related code management
- Manage code repositories, perform and administer baselines,
improve practices of branching and code merges.
- Execute branch management and code promotions throughout the
development and release cycle
- Participate with engineering, release management, PM, and PLL
to plan and prepare all releases
- Generate and execute software configuration management plans
for multiple products.
*Must Haves – Skills: *
*- *5+ years Build/Release experience
- Strong technical skill in Perl, Shell Scripting, Python, Make,
and SCM tools
- Strong knowledge of Jira, GIT, Stash, Bamboo, Crucible and
- Demonstrated ability to support Release Operations: development
and release environments, mission-critical internal tools administration.
- Strong command of code branching architecture branching,
merging, rollback plans, etc. Preferably in GIT.
- Experience with source code management, makefiles, branching,
and integrating software.
- Experience supporting multi product, core OS, and multi-site
- Experience in Continuous integration build systems. E.g.
Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and adjust
- Proven track record of implementing build/release systems
around new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
*Nice to Have/Skills: *
*- *Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under
- Networking / Access experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with a scripting language (Python
preferred, but Shell, Perl, Bash, etc. is okay) required
Nityo InfoTech .
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160
Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16
E Mail:- manish...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.