Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *(Philadelphia, PA)* is currently
seeking a *(Cognos Developer)* resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Cognos DeveloperLocation: Philadelphia, PADuration: 3+ months
Contract *

*!!NOTE: NEEAD Local And EAD-GC, GC, USC !! Discription:*Our Client is
looking for a stronge Cognos Developer.
Stronge Cognos Developer

Thanks and Regards,
Shaan Malik- Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (609) 736-0817 | sma...@cognizantechnologies.com | Gmail:
recruterct2...@gmail.com