Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
*Position:- Linux Administrator with Hadoop Administration*
*Location:- Woodlawn MD*
*Required Skills*:- 5+ years Linux or Unix System Administrator experience.
• 3+ years Hadoop experience in the area of setup, configuration, or
• 11+ years in Networking.
Kerbos and Active Directory
*Desired Skills: *
• Hadoop experience with the setup, configuration, or management of a
multi-node (50 to 100) Hadoop cluster, specifically working with Cloudera's
• Experience with Hadoop technologies like Pig, Hive and Hbase.
• Experience with Kerberos and Securing Hadoop Clusters.
• Certified Linux System Administrator (e.g. Red Hat Linux).
• Experience with monitoring concepts and tools in a multi-platform data
• Experience with systems monitoring tools (Nagios), in helping tune,
configure, and administer cluster components parameters like CPU, I/O load,
memory usage and network topology/bandwidth for identified workloads.
• Experience with performance tuning of applications in a distributed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical. Candidate
must be able to effectively interact with all levels of customer staff, and
be able to flourish in a government contract setting.
• Ability to clearly present information, verbally and in writing, to
audiences of diverse technical backgrounds.
*Responsibilities:-* • Design and implement data storage, schema and
partition system as appropriate to Hadoop and related technologies like
Hbase, Hive and Pig.
• Identify, assess, and recommend appropriate solutions to advice customer
on cluster requirements and any limitations by applying industry
best-practices and expertise regarding emerging technologies, risk
mitigation, and continuity planning to address back-up and recovery.
• Provide enterprise-level information technology recommendations and
solutions in support of customer requirements.
• Use customer defined data sources and prototype processes to satisfy
proof of concept.
• Develop design patterns for specific data processing jobs.
• Test various scenarios for optimized cluster performance and reporting.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to communicate deployment process for
the proof of concept.
• Serve as a point of contact between internal and external customers and
• Ensure accurate documentation of technical specifications.
Certified Linux System Administrator (e.g. Red Hat Linux)
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or
equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years of professional
experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Masters
Infogium Technologies, LLC
vivek.ya...@infogium.com| Contact: +1-678-648-8256 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.