*Dear Associate, Hope you are* doing well! We have an excellent opportunity
* DevOps Engineer in American Fork UT *Please share your interest at the
*For your review, Job Description is as follows:*
*Position: DevOps Engineer Location: American Fork
*Job Description** :*
· Provide deployment automation work effort and subject matter
· Work directly with Operations and Engineering teams to develop
and maintain of SaltStack states and pillars.
· Help drive *SaltStack* development standards and procedures.
· Ensure consistency and supportability across DEV, QA, Beta, and
· Provide help desk support for questions about SaltStack
development and systems deployment automation.
· Work across ProdOps and Engineering teams to identify and
recommend continuous improvements.
· Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks
detailing usage, standards, and procedures.
· BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical
· 3 or more year experience with SaltStack.
· Deep working knowledge of SaltStack automation development
including Jinja, templates, and conditional states/pillars.
· Strong understanding of deployment requirements across DEV, QA,
Beta, and Production environments.
· Working knowledge of git repositories and commands.
· Understanding of continuous integration and version control
· Understanding of Agile methodologies.
· Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, GoCD, Consul, or Vault.
*IDC Technologies, Email: **abhineet.si...@idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.