*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Please forward a profiles to **shan...@techconsultinc.com*
*Here are the requirement details*
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 2-3 year
Senior SAS Financial Analyst
The ideal candidates will be able to function in the following data
analysis environments: SAS EG, JMP, Excel, PowerPivot, SAS Enterprise
Business Intelligence (EBI) Platform, Revolution Analytics “R”, and other
third-party data analysis tools (the primary tool is SAS). This candidate
will also be knowledgeable in data visualization, large data manipulation,
SAS performance tuning, and Credit Default Swaps (CDS) products.
¿ Roles and Responsibilities include one or more of the following:
• Execute Data Analytics - Create/enhance analytical task; create data
dissemination reports which summarize data in an easy to understand display.
• Create/maintain customized SAS analytical programs, including SAS Macro,
Base SAS, SAS\STAT, SAS\GRAPH, SAS ODS, and SAS Stored Process.
• Perform financial risk analysis, respond to complex data requests that
require data mining, extraction and query optimization services,
investigate and recommend new analytic technologies and advanced
• Providing Analytic Tools Expertise and Assistance - Advise and assist
stakeholders in the use of data analytics tools and techniques
¿ Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Econometrics, Finance, Statistics, Math, Economics
or related degree (additional years of experience may be substituted in
lieu of degree)
• Ten (10) years of relevant experience (a Masters or CFA may substitute
for 2 years of experience)
• Minimum of five (5) years hands-on data analytics
• Proficient in statistical and data analyses (using SAS is preferred but
• Proficient with the SAS EBI Platform (this is not a minimum requirement
but would be extremely beneficial); SAS Programming Certification is a plus.
• Familiar with financial data and the basics of the financial services
industry, including derivatives (futures and swaps) and financial reporting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to obtain NACI clearance
Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest!!!
33505 State Street, Suite # 200 Farmington, MI 48335
*Email** : **shan...@techconsultinc.com* <shan...@techconsultinc.com>
*Messanger**: shankarraj...@yahoo.com <shankarraj...@yahoo.com>*
*Minority Certified and Woman Owned Enterprise*
*TCI**- Technology Consultants inc*
*Note:* *It is not a solicitation attempt!!!*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.