Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Biztalk Consultant*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
• Mandatory Skill (List out all Technical Skills required along with domain
o Experience in technologies like MS BIZTALK 2010/13(At least 6+ yrs.),
Microsoft SharePoint, .NET, and Visual Studio
• Non Mandatory Skill
• Knowledgeable with integrating SAP business partner.
• Strong knowledge and deep understanding on ACORD RLC messages, AMS
Gateway implementation, EBOT, ECOT
• Experience with Xerox EIP for MFD, experience with configuring XEROX MFD
and customize the MFD display.
• Experience with Exchange server and outlook add-in
*Required Experience (Same as Relevant Experience)*
• Strong programming skills with BizTalk server. Proficient with BizTalk
orchestration, mapper, adapters. Proficiency in creating pipeline components
• Able to apply BizTalk design patterns
• Strong understanding of Object oriented programming. Able to apply Design
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Able to provide good quality design spec and documentation
• Analytical and communication skills. Quickly understand business
requirements and provide optimal solution
• Programming skills in WCF, web services, XSLT, XML, XSD
• SQL programming skills. Able to optimize and tune queries. Proficient in
creating complex stored procedures and views.
• ASP.net, C#, CSS, ADO.net
• Installations, Deployment and troubleshooting
• Strong experience with SharePoint services and creating web parts
• Experience with CAML query.
• BAM, BAM API, BAM Portal knowledge and experience
• Strong understanding of BizTalk server / performance tuning
• SOA architecture design and extensive ESB Toolkit knowledge and
• Responsible for Solution, Estimation;
• Solution Proposition to Clients;
• Build client relationships in existing accounts;
• Review Statement of Work;
• Drive Solution / Framework Creation initiatives for customer;
• Provide Architecture Guidelines, Integration roadmap and Governance to
all Integration projects in the organization;
*Thanks & Regards......*
*Parabjot Kaurll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: 510-516-7887 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.