HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
back to you or I would really appreciate .
<https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=tel%3A609%2D897%2D9670&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0&rogue=b196120f3ab3285212245550dfc2fc9c39e2a43c>
*Title: LINUX Lead*
*Location: Hillsboro, OR*
*Interview: Telephonic or Skype*
*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Need USC/ GC  only*
*Job Description:-*
•               9+ years of relevant experience
•               Experience working on Networking stack on Linux and other
similar platforms
•               Understanding of Networking protocols and ability to debug
issues across different software layers in networking stack
•               Experience working on Linux kernel and device drivers
•               Prior experience on any core or atom based Intel platform
is a plus

*With Best Regards,*

Prince| SYSMIND, LLC
[image: