*3 ROLES ....................... Please Reply ASAP with your consultant
resume to kanahiy...@consultinknights.com <kanahiy...@consultinknights.com>*

*Job Title : Healthcare Data Analytics Location : Charlotte, NCDuration :
18+Months ContractManager Notes:*
Experience with data is not enough, experience with data analytics is
necessary. We are not so concerned about people who have experience with
Data Quality, Cleansing, Governance, etc. We are looking for people who
know how to build analytics in healthcare. Experience with 3 different
healthcare systems is another way of saying significant experience in
healthcare business (3-5 years’ worth)

Experience with BI is essential; Tableau is preferred but any one BI tool
will do.

*Required:*
Expertise working with data Analytics in healthcare IT systems (Epic,
Cerner, Allscripts, McKesson etc.)
Proficient with SQL – queries written by hand (not generated by BI tool)
Experience with data analysis with reporting
3 – 5 years of significant experience in Healthcare business
Experience with any one BI –

*Preferred:*
Expertise in healthcare data domains (clinical, claims, billing, etc.)
Basic familiarity with hospital and / or clinical workflows
Familiarity with healthcare industry code sets (RXNORM, LOINC, SNOMED, CPT,
ICD-9, ICD-10)
Master’s Degree or Clinical Degree (Nursing, EMT, Lab Tech, Pharmacy) or
Experience in Care Management
Prefer Tableau

*Regards,Kanhaiya JaiswalProfessional RecruiterConsulting Knights IncPhone
: 609-423-4355 kanahiy...@consultingknights.com
<kanahiy...@consultingknights.com>www.consultingknights.com
<http://www.consultingknights.com>*