*Title: DevOps Consultant *

Location: Whippany NJ

Duration: 6 Months’ plus

Interview: Multiple phone interview and after onsite interview

*Must have a car*

*Job Description: *

·         We are seeking exceptionally talented and passionate DevOps
Consultants to join the firm as we continue to grow and achieve our aim of
becoming the global market leader in the provision of business and
technology services to the wholesale and investment banking sector.

·         As a  DevOps Consultant, you will be working on extremely
demanding and technically challenging projects for some of the world’s top
investment banks and asset managers. You will enjoy a highly collaborative
working environment with fellow employees and our clients, as we continue
our excellent track record of successful project delivery.

·         Drawing on your proven experience you will thrive in our
fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. Naturally, great
communication skills, an inspirational and consultative approach and the
drive to deliver above and beyond expectation are essential.

 *Responsibilities:*

·         As a DevOps Consultant, you will be responsible for close
cooperation with Developers and the client support team, as well as
automation tasks, configuration of modules in a distributed system,
continuous integration and continuous delivery, and databases
administration (SQL, NoSQL)

*Must Have Skills: *

·         *Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration*

·         *Automation and code integration experience (Chef or Puppet or
similar)*

·         *Experience with continuous integration tools (Team City, Nolio,
Travis CI, Jenkins, or similar)*

·         *Knowledge of deployment technologies (Docker, Baremetal, etc.)*

·         *Experience setting up logging and monitoring for services*

·         *Thorough knowledge of the challenges of end to end SDLC – Agile
delivery through to highly reliable production deployment*

·         *Understanding of Agile team setup and DevOps principles*

·         *Stakeholder interaction – ability to communicate with senior
stakeholders, support defining delivery roadmaps, DevOps tools and
principles*

·         5+ years’ experience in Support Services as an Application
Support Lead or Service Manager, especially around IT products

·         Strong client facing communication skills

·         Experience with global IT projects acting as a first escalation
point for the client, solving complex problems and critical outages

 *Preferred Skills:*

·         Practical expertise in ITIL framework confirmed by resume and
official ITIL certification (ITIL Foundation level or better)

·         Managing, designing and implementing the Application Support
processes based ITIL best practices

·         Experience in managing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
processes

·         Experience in managing the Continuous Service Improvement process

·         Experience in Service monitoring and practical knowledge of KPI
use

*Regards,*

*Deepak Kumar*

*Lead Recruiter*