*MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD OR EAD-GC, MUST CONVERT AFTER 6 Months of
contract without ANY Sponsorship. NO H1-B ALLOWED AT THIS TIME.*

*Role: Full Stack Engineer*

*Job Type:Contract to Hire (NO H-1’s)Length: 6 MonthsLocation:Houston,
Texas - MUST BE LOCAL FOR FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW, ONLY SINGLE F2F ROUND*

*Job Description:  *
Client is looking for a well-versed, seasoned “Full Stack” Engineers with
strong technical instincts.  We need people who can take ownership of the
full stack for entire features in our code base, can quickly shift gears
between projects, and never has any trouble finding more work to do. Bonus
points if you love digging into new technologies. We use the latest
open-source projects and next-gen architectures to produce our large-scale
APIs and single platform.  Collaborate with a small, talented team of
designers, product managers, and engineers, in this fast growing tech
company.

*As a Full Stack Engineer you will:*
• Own the success of the products and features you launch
• Work independently and be responsible for making technical decisions
• Deliver high quality software in a fast paced, iterative, and agile
environment
*Required Skills:*
• 5+ years’ experience building web applications
• 2+ years’ experience with building Python, Node, .NET, C#, or Java
services
• JavaScript, Node, React, SASS/CSS
• Python, C#, Node
• IronMQ, RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS, Google Pub/Sub - or similar message queuing
services
• NoSQL technologies - RethinkDB, MongoDB, CouchDB, and/or Cassandra
• Erlang/Elixir/OTP - interest and willingness to learn new technologies is
a plus
• Cloud environments - AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc
• Comfortable working with Unix environments for development
• Distributed revision control; preferably Git
• Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills

​
Best Regards,

*Fredric Miller | Sr. Recruiter*Pull Skill Technologies, Inc.
Office: +1 201 497 1010 Ext: 104 | Fax: +1 201 641 0110
fred...@pullskill.com
our emails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line. We
truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.