PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Test Lead with Microsoft test Manager *for
one of our clients *Houston, TX*. Please go through the below requirement
if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the
below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *Test Lead with Microsoft test Manager

*Location: *Houston, TX

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Tools:*

·         Custom .NET Test Tool to test data processing

·         API Testing

·         Other Needs – Scale and DR Testing, ensure we meet our through
put values at peak load.

*Required:*

Preform functional testing with provided test cases, artifacts and tooling,
working with the development team to deliver value. Proficient in VSTS
Testing and Microsoft Test Manager, TFS required. Scripting and Basic SQL
Skills HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

*Nice to Have:*

·         SDET – Style role, to own or heavily contribute to custom tooling
(.NET, Cloud Services, Visual Studio proficiency a must for this bullet)

·         Familiar in Testing Strategies and Techniques, become the
customer “trusted advisor” in all things testing

·         Be able to create Test Cases to manage edge cases in a headless
environment

·         Comfortable in “grey box testing”

·         Work with team to develop a more streamlined QA/DevOps testing
strategy automating.

·         Can work in an ambiguous environment

·         Dev experience

*Additional Job Description details:*

This application is in the cloud, big data type application. There are web
apps, SQL database backend

·         Azure, PaaS testing,

·         Knowledgeable in VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services), script
automation

·         Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)

·         custom test tooling

*Thanks & Regards*