Dear Business Partner

Greetings from Eminent Tutors

We are happy to partner with you!

At Eminent Tutors makes learning fast, affordable and easy. For 3 years,
our Eminent Tutors have helped students, leaders, IT and  project managers
- anyone in any role - build software, creative, and business skills. Each
of our courses are taught by expert tutors and our standards are second to
none.

*Courses Offered*

   - Hadoop Developer
   - *Success Factors*
   - *ServiceNow*
   - *Penetration Testing*
   - Filenet
   - SQL MSBI
   - Tableau Developer
   - *Qlikview Developer*
   - *Salesforce*
   - *AWS*
   - *CQ5*
   - *Devops*
   - .Net Developer
   - Java Developer
   - Angular JS

We aren't restricted to this list, but our sourcing experts are connected
with experts on different technologies which are niche and trending in
market.

Our Services also includes

Resume Building
Mock Interviews