PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *SAP SD “Techno Functional” Order Management
and Logistics, ABAP *for one of our clients *Palo Alto, CA*. Please go
through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open for
projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with
latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *SAP SD “Techno Functional” Order Management and Logistics, ABAP

*Location: *Palo Alto, CA

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Required Skill set:  *

Looking for someone with Strong experience in *SAP SD Order Management and
Logistics, ABAP*

Most of the tasks that we would be giving to you would most likely be
analysis/investigation of abap code as it relates to which ones need
changing for the split.

Probably you won't be necessarily do the coding but at least be able to
articulate which sections of code needs adjustments or just identifying
which ones need to be checked.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com