*Please send resume to *vijay.ku...@honorvettech.com
*Hope you are doing good.*
*Please find the below Requirement and let me know if you have any *
*resume.**Position**: SAP Change Consultant Lead*
*Duration**: 4 months+ Contract*
*Location**: Minneapolis, MN*
*SAP CCE Consultant Position Summary:*
The SAP Change Management, Communication Education (CCE) consultant will
provide change management subject matter expertise, coaching and mentoring
to leaders and stakeholder groups within
the project. This role is responsible for leading the planning and managing
the execution of change activities for an SAP migration/deployment from one
SAP instance to another. This position utilizes common Change Management,
Communication and Education (CCE) methodologies and processes to define the
approach, execution of tasks and management of internal and 3rd party CCE
assigned to the project and works in partnership with the Deployment
Manager to ensure CCE needs are scoped properly at the beginning of the
project lifecycle and key CCE requirements, risks and
budgets are incorporated into project plans.
Project Echo is a migration from one SAP instance (TC3) to another (TC2).
Moving from a more customized instance to less, there will be process and
system changes required for ~1,000 end users across
five different businesses within the client (5 different
stakeholder/leadership groups). Expectation is scope of change will occur
in GTM (Global Trade Management) and MM/SD, some Finance (Controlling
space), small change to operations processes.
• Lead the design, development and execution of Change Plans and activities
for key priorities including leadership alignment, stakeholder management
and all other change activities.
• Communication planning and execution for both internal and external
• Identify approach and delivery of super user and end user capability
build and education activities to ensure user proficiency at go-live.
• Manage role mapping approach for mapping business users to SAP roles to
ensure proper system access at go-live.
• With limited direction, integrate people and other resources to carry out
the change and project plans.
• Deliver CCE capability building activities within Global IT and for
affected business and functions.
• Identify barriers and challenges for successful CCE work, resolve
alternatives, make recommendations and implement the approved
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, OD, Organizational Psychology or related
field, or equivalent experien
• 6+ years business experience
• 4+ years experience leading large-scale change projects
• 3+ years experience implementing SAP/ERP technologies
• Experience creating and executing organizational change plans
• Experience with SAP role/position mapping and education build and
deployment for large numbers of users
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to frame change message and
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, influence leaders, and deliver
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
Thanks & Regards,
Desk: (973) 521 5695 || Fax: 973-695-2413
Email: vijay.ku...@honorvettech.com <prakash.bhand...@honorvettech.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.