Hope you are doing Great !!!,
Please find following requirement details and reply to: *g...@anblicks.com
*Role: Oracle DBA*
Location: St. Paul, MN
Duration: 6+ Month
· Design, establish and maintain database structures and views and
ensure data integrity.
· Evaluate, recommend, plan, install, test and maintain vendor
software and hardware products used to support the Oracle database
environment, including the database, operating system, report generators,
telecommunication, security, performance monitors, utilities and other
· Provide knowledge transfer/mentor less experienced technical
support staff to expand their knowledge of, and responsibility for,
maintaining the system software and Oracle database support required for
development, test and production environments.
· Conduct database deploys in new and existing environments.
· Implement new database environments.
· Develop scripts for Automating Daily DBA tasks.
· Complete database support requests from developers, Tier II help
desk, user security administration, and other system administrators.
· Four (4) years’ experience working with databases, three (3)
years of which must be direct administration of Oracle databases.
· One (1) year experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
· Two (2) years’ combined experience with data analysis, database
design, and relational database structure to support web-based applications.
· Two (2) years’ experience creating Oracle 11g/12c databases.
· Two (2) years’ combined experience with schema creation,
· Two (2) years’ experience with Oracle Data Pump.
· Two (2) years’ experience with Oracle RMAN.
· Two (2) years’ experience working in Unix environment.
· Experience with Oracle RAC.
· Experience with Oracle Exadata.
· Experience with hardening database.
· Experience with Oracle Advanced Security.
· Experience with Storage Area Network (SAN) administration.
· Experience with Custom Listener configurations in a shared
· Experience with Oracle advanced replication software.
· Experience with overall data processing hardware and software
· Relevant industry accepted certifications.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
Thanks & Regards
Maruthi Technologies L.L.C (D.B.A) Anblicks.
14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas Texas 75254
Phone :972-347- 0935 | Fax :972-692-6957
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.