Hope you are doing good!!!
Please find below the job details and let me know if you would be
interested for this new opportunity.
*Position: SCM - Build and Release Engineer*
*Location: Melville, NY Duration: Long Term Interview Mode: Phone & face to
The build & deployment specialist manages all aspects of IT implementation
planning for a project or suite of projects developed in several
technologies through multiple environments: Development -> Production.
*Duties and responsibilities: *
· Conducts Daily builds and smoke tests of code placed into source
· Creates and/or enhance build scripts to include various
technologies (Java/WebSphere Portal/ Database Stored Procedures, etc.)
· Coordinates regression testing and execute with each deployment
· Knowledge of SCM concepts, perform and strategizing the
branching, merging, integration, versioning, etc. activities within source
· Oversees and facilitates the overall coordination of IT
· Supports the communication of IT implementation project
milestones, supporting project teams with direction as needed.
· Provides detailed planning, manages issues, risks, and resources
of work being done to fulfill implementation requirements
· Identifies any issues or risks associated with one or more IT
implementation projects, developing and implementing mitigation strategies
for timely resolution.
· Coordinates execution of master IT implementation plans through
all aspects of implementation, including #go live# phase.
· Strong technical understanding of Software Development Life-Cycle
Independent self-starter with ability to handle multiple, concurrent
priorities and projects
· EXCELLENT Communication (Verbal & Written) a MUST
*Thanks & Best Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*Resource Logistics Inc.*
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
Phone(O): (732) 553-0566 Ext 50
Fax: (732) 553-0568
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-abap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.