Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!!

Please find below the job details and let me know if you would be
interested for this new opportunity.

*Position:              Java Developer*

*Location:              New York City, NY*

*Duration:             6+ months*

*Job Description*

*Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA*) - We are seeking an outstanding candidate
to be part of an *agile*, highly professional team delivering technology
that supports client-facing trading analytics. This experienced individual
must have a proven track record of developing quality software, and will
support the Transaction Cost Analysis platform, reporting into the
Technical Lead

--

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Vikrant Sharma*