*Dear,*

*We are looking for **Technical Program Manager** in **New york**. If you
are interested, please send your updated resume along with desire salary to
me at jt...@affluenttek.com <jt...@affluenttek.com>*

*Title:* Technical Program Manager

*Location:* New York

*Job Description:*

*Department description:*

Technology at *OnDeck* is a mix of building cutting edge systems to provide
a world-class user experience to our customers and partners, aggregate
mountains of data to make real-time lending decisions, and of course move
lots of money every day. We have an emphasis on scalability, reliability
and accuracy.

*Position Overview:*

This Technical Program Manager (*TPM*) position will have two focus areas.
The primary responsibility is for planning software development releases
through our shared Staging Environment and into our Production Environment.
You will work closely with the *Quality Assurance* team, Technical
Development Leads, Product Managers, and other Technical Program Managers
to ensure smooth releases and timely delivery to our business partners. As
a secondary responsibility you will be responsible for *managing software
development* projects from design through delivery.
Technical Program Managers are the glue that keeps software development
projects together from conception to implementation. We ensure the right
people across the organization are coming together to *collaborate* and
deliver on functionality that moves the business forward. We are supreme
communicators and champions of awesome.
We are socially aware, managing both positive and negative emotions to
create an environment where everyone is executing at the highest level. We
understand the problem to be solved, help motivate team members, and strive
to inspire greatness; all the while keeping the team on track toward
delivery.
At *OnDeck *we are continuing to build a strong *Program Management* team
capable of supporting projects across the entire business. In order to do
this, we want to build a cohesive group of Program Managers that fosters
support and growth. We want Program Managers to be familiar with other
projects their peers are involved with to allow for a support structure,
vehicle for bouncing off ideas, and having additional coverage when needed.
This approach will keep the team working in a similar manner, bringing
continuity to program management. It will also allow the group to scale and
foster new teammates. This is a team built on comradery and support.
Together we are building a foundation of solid project management
principles that will support the organization’s path forward.

*As a Technical Program Manager at OnDeck, you will:*

•             Manage multiple software development project teams through
delivery
•             Understand scope and why the feature is being built. This
will aid
in knowing if a project is progressing in the right direction or if it
needs to be reevaluated.
•             Identify *stakeholders* - who needs to be involved, who needs
aware. Typically the people who derail projects are the last to know.
•             Ensure projects are kicked off with appropriate
*stakeholders *•             Identify work streams and teams potentially
impacted by new
functionality
•             Identify *deliverables*
•             Track action items and decisions
•             Establish milestones and delivery dates
•             Ensure project status is communicated
•             Ensure central source of information is created & maintained
•             Facilitate effective meetings and ensure team is coming
together at
appropriate intervals
•             Ensure security and architecture reviews are occurring
•             Help resolve blockers when they are identified
•             Help make your project team be awesome

*Qualifications for success:*

•             Strong interpersonal skills. Personable and can quickly
engender
people’s confidences. Able to lead effectively without authority. Capable
of building relationships, a good listener with outstanding interpersonal
influencing qualities and a natural consultative style.
•             Outstanding communicator. An individual who possesses good
written/oral communications skills, as well as the ability to present
his/her views in a clear and compelling manner. Positive can-do orientation.
Able to deal effectively with broad range of personalities.
•             Agile Project Management experience with software development
projects is a must. The balance of delivering project functionality in time
frames acceptable to the business while respecting the capacity of the
project team.
•             3-5 years of work experience. Prior experience leading
technical and
non-technical personnel through the delivery of complex software
development projects.
•             Dynamic. Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
work
environment while facilitating resolution to complex business and technical
problems associated with software development.

*Must have:*
-              Perfect communication
-              Managed software development from scratch (not integrations,
etc)
-              Smaller environments preferred
-              Release Management in addition would be highly preferred

Regards,
*Joseph Tess*

*Senior Recruiter.*

*AffluentTEK, LLC.*
*PROFESSIONAL IT SOLUTION*

43567 White Cap Terrace
Chantilly, VA 20152.
Email: *jt...@affluenttek.com <jt...@affluenttek.com>*
Tel: *585.568.7074*

Fax: *585.568.7209*
Web: *www.AffluentTEK.com <http://www.AffluentTEK.com>*

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested
to please notify us immediately by telephone, and return the original
message to us at the above address.