*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.  *

* Job Title: Oracle EBS QA*

*Interview Mode: Phone First, Onsite F2F Mandatory *

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Contract Terms: 24 Months Plus Extension*

*Rate:  $45-50/Hr*

*Responsibilities:*

*The Oracle EBS QA Analyst will provide primary support for testing Oracle
Financial modules with in-depth focus on Oracle General Ledger, both
Functional & Technical. Good knowledge of modules like Purchasing, Account
Payables, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, Payments modules is strongly
desired. Experience in the other Financials modules like Project Costing is
a definite plus. The Oracle EBS QA Analyst will perform functional and
integration testing for:*

   - *All Oracle General Ledger related matters which include: *
      - *Multiple Ledgers, Subledger(s), Ledger Sets, Operating Units,
      Balancing Segments, Chart of Accounts*
   - *Work closely with Business Users and Development Teams to scope and
   draft testing requirements*
   - *Create test cases and work on functional and integration testing*
   - *Test interfaces from/to Oracle General Ledger*
   - *Test application interfaces with third party applications that
   interface with Oracle General Ledger*

*Desired Experience/Skills*

*The Oracle EBS QA Analyst shall possess most of the following technical
skills and experience:*

   - *Oracle General Ledger R12+ testing experience with strong expertise
   in testing ledgers, ledger sets and chart of accounts*
   - *Experience with testing multiple ledgers and multiple operating units
   configuration is a plus*
   - *Experience with testing Subledger Accounting (SLA) specially as
   related to Ledgers*
   - *Experience with testing Accrual Accounting*
   - *Experience with testing Public Entity Financial Reporting*
   - *Experience with testing Oracle G/L period, quarter, year-end
   reconciliation and closing process*
   - *Experience with testing Oracle G/L interface creation and maintenance
   is strongly desired*
   - *Experience with testing Web ADI*
   - *Good knowledge of Compliance, Financial Control, Regulatory, and
   Management Reporting is a plus*
   - *5 years+ experience with testing Oracle General Ledger and other
   financial modules*
   - *Experience with SQL and PL/SQL*
   - *Experience with testing Oracle Reports, Forms and Workflow is a plus*
   - *Exposure to EBS version 12.2.4+ is a plus*
   - *Strong understanding of the E-Business Suite database objects and
   structures.*
   - *Experience with testing organizational data requirements and complex
   business rules, translating them into detailed test cases.*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

   - *Experience in the Worker's Compensation, Insurance, Financial
   Services industry a plus*