*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.   *

*Title:- Sr. IT PROJECT MANAGER needed for DISASTER RECOVERY project in
BOSTON! *

*Location:- Boston , MA *

*Duration:-6months *

*Mode:- Phone /Skype *

*must have experience leading a Disaster Recovery project recently*

*Best rates !!!*

*Here is the JD:*

*My Boston Client is seeking a Senior level Project Manager with specific,
significant experience with design and implementation of IT Disaster
Recovery (DR) Plans. The candidate should be able to review existing IT DR
documentation, existing application suites, hardware platforms (VMWare,
Wintel, HP-UX, Storage, Network), and collaborate with the chosen vendor(s)
on the design and implementation. Candidate should have recent, real-world
experience in medium-size complex mission critical IT DR implementations,
with the ability to drive the project to completion.*

·  *Strong project management and technical leadership skills, with
specific focus on IT Disaster Recovery*

·  *Effectively managed projects that involve specification of
infrastructure hardware and software, installation of infrastructure
hardware and software, design and configuration of data replication, and
network architecture*

·  *Must have prior IT DR project management experience*

·  *Must be able to perform as high-level Technical Architect to oversee
working technical teams*

·  *Ability to create and manage a project plan, track milestones, and
identify dependencies*

·  *Ability to create and execute strategies for risk/issue mitigation and
contingency planning.*

·  *Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to
interact efficiently and effectively with people of all levels of IT
expertise and positions.*

·  *Work closely with the Infrastructure and Application teams, and vendor
team(s) to ensure the on-time on-budget delivery of an IT DR solution*

·  *Previous experience with being a team leader and contributor – Provides
leadership to build and maintain supportive relationships and commitment of
team members to team goals and objectives*

·  *Proficient in managing a co-location and/or managed services provider
hosting hardware and software*

·  *Previous experience with managing multiple vendor contracts,
relationships and deliverables.*

·  *Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to
present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and
non-technical audiences, including Executives and VPs*

·  *Excellent negotiation and influence skills*

·  *Min 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure projects*

·  *Proficient in Microsoft Project*

·  *Proficient with estimating the effort to complete the project
milestones, and create and track the forecast and budget of the project*

·  *Project Management Certification (a plus but not mandatory), with the
requirement to work within the in-house project management methodology*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.