Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: SAP VIM (Open Text) Consultant*

Location: St Paul, MN

Duration: 6+ months contract

*Job description:*

§  Two or more implementations of Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)

§  Installation and upgrade of VIM with Integration and Certification
Center (ICC)

§  Mobile and Portal Interface installation

§  Configuration of ICC, invoice processing, exception handling, approval
procedures

§  Troubleshoot the VIM Implementation during all phases from build, test,
cutover, and post production support

 *Functional:*

§  Creation of functional design documents using Agile approach

§  Using the new VIM Workplace and Indexing Screen

§  Performing new level-based approvals

§  Experience preparing test scenarios and test cases

§  Training on ICC and VIM functionality, including:

o   Invoice receipt (includes paper, electronic, scanned, email-received)

o   Invoice transformation (ICC OCR and Validation)

o   Invoice Verification and workflow triggers

o   Exception Handling

o   Approval Process

o   Release for Payment

o   Reporting

§  Certified Open Text VIM Consultant.

§  Technical and functional implementations of VIM and ICC in Europe or
Asia.

§  Experience integrating VIM with government-certified invoice validation
systems in Asia or Europe (e.g. Trade Van in Taiwan).

§  Ability to create functional design documents using Agile approach.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>