*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.   *

*Title:- DevOps with JAVA*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: Initial 6 month contract*

*Interview Process:  1st round phone, Potential 2nd round phone and 3rd in
Person/Skype, The Client is preferring Local Candidates.*

*RAte:-$53/hrc2c  *

*Job Description: *

*Looking for a DevOps Engineer to work collaboratively with software
engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline
our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment,
monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev,
test and production environments.*

*Requirements*

*•          Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration*

*•          Experience with automation/configuration management using
either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent*

*•          Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
cloud services (experience with AWS is required)*

*•          Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a
plus, too, since we also use Redis)*

*•          A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl
and/or Ruby)*

*•          Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
always-available service*

·        *Must have a background in Java development, not just someone who
has been a systems admin. *

·        *This role is all about automating and improving processes to make
them more effective and efficient for the SDLC. *

·        *This is a very technical role, which will be a best fit for
someone who has been a developer but knows operations very well so is able
to run them. *

·        *Must have great knowledge on application servers and database
servers, have experience with Java, JBOSS, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium,
automating, configuring, and well versed in command lines. *

·         *Soft skills- looking for someone with passion, a "get it done"
attitude who will not say "im not a developer i dont know how to do that,
thats a developers job", have maturity and a developers mindset.*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

·