*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.   *

Title: Archer Developer

contract - 6 month

Mode:- Phone and SKype

Location:- Jersey City, NJ

8+ years of exp

looking for Archer Implementetion consultant :

·         Work with business teams to develop the organization’s IT GRC
capabilities through development of the RSA Archer solution using RSA
Archer 6.0/6.1.

·         *Conduct requirements gathering sessions with new RSA Archer GRC
user groups*

·         *Analyze business processes and perform gap analysis, impact
analysis and feasibility study *

·         *Produce business requirement document, functional specifications
and business process flows *

·         *Construct workflow charts and diagrams, create system mockup
screens, reports and presentations as needed*

·         *Translate business requirements into technical specifications*

·         *Develop models within RSA Archer platform including: layout,
workflow, reporting, notifications, questionnaires, access control,
packaging, etc.*

·         *Configure workflow models, issue management models, inventory
management models, risk assessments, internal and external surveys within
Archer development environment – familiarity with data driven events and
calculations*

·         *Provide analysis and recommendation for solution analysis,
design and implementation.*

·         *Identify and evaluate alternatives and present the most
efficient and cost effective solution.*

·         *Develop Archer applications based on technical requirements
using SDLC concepts and agile methodology.*

Profile

·         Must have: Hands on configuration and customization of recent RSA
Archer platform 5.x/6.0/6.1

·         *Solid understanding of configuring access control, record
permissions, events and notifications in Archer*

·         *Strong knowledge of Archer On Demand Application development*

·         *Expert level skill in creating fields, reports, iViews and
dashboards in RSA Archer*

·         *Extensive experience with the calc fields and Data Driven Events*

·         *Extensive experience with data feeds configuration*

·         *Working knowledge of SQL scripting in MS SQL 2008.*

·         *Strong understanding of the system design and architecture
concepts including service oriented architecture.*

·         *Solid understanding of service oriented architecture.*

·         *Ability to define technical specifications based on client
business requirements or functional specifications from business analysts.*

·         *Strong analytical and debugging skills*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.